Fine tuned to your taste!
Players can explore space and undertake jobs offered by crews.
Crew members have different stats and abilities that make them unique. These stats and abilities can determine their efficiency in mining resources and finding items. Here are the parameters.
- 1.Through the in-game marketplace
- 2.Through the external marketplace
- 3.Join our private sales
- 4.Join our public sales
Three classes: humans (male and female), beasts and androids.
There are five rarities:
The better Crew has stronger parameters, a better upper limit of the levels, more parts, different backgrounds, golden parts and many more.
Below is an example of a common and epic Crew.
Common rare Crew
Epic rare Crew
You can generate a crew from a tag.
Tag is a status of NFT before revealing as Crew. It is like a trading card package before revealing.
In the Dock menu, you can see the Tag section. You can choose tags from the section.
The Crew will be under cooldown status (few hours, few days)
- 1.When it is generated from the Tag
- 2.Transferred through the wallet transaction
- 3.Purchased on the marketplace
You can sell your Crew while it is cooling down. In this case, the Crew will be into another cooling down period.
You can equip accessories for your crew at the Dock menu.
- 1.When players level up their crew, free parameters are allocated to be distributed to each ability.
- 2.Players can increase the crew’s level by paying $UCC, $STL and some time.
- 3.There is no failure in levelling up. Levelling up is 100% secured when players meet its conditions.
The amount of free parameters is allocated by the Crew's rarity.
- 1.$STL, $UCC, and time
- 2.The amount depends upon multiple factors, such as rarity and the current level.
- 3.Sometimes you do not need $STL.
- 4.Players cannot sell or transfer their Crew while levelling up.
- 5.Players cannot level up their Crew while it is on sale.
Each crew can level up to its limit depending on the crew's rarity. The parameter points of levelling up are different depending on their rarity.
- 1.Click "Transfer" in the Dock menu.
- 2.You cannot transfer your Crew while your crew is active on Exploration, Job, or Battle.
- 3.You cannot transfer your Crew while it is on sale.
- 1.Dock > Crew > Sell, and you can value your Crew and sell them on the in-game marketplace.
- 2.The transaction fee is 6%
- 3.You cannot sell your Crew while your crew is active on Exploration, Job, or Battle.
- 4.You cannot sell when your Crew equip Accessories.