Scouting is a feature commonly known in other games as mint or breed. Here at Cyberstella, we have a slightly different approach to this mechanic.
To scout, a player would need:
- (2x) Crews of the matching rarity and class
- (1x) A Scouting Ticket
- $AVAX for tx fees
If the scouting process has been successful, the player will then get a new Crew NFT, and that Crew's parameters will be generated based on the stats of the 'parent' Crews used to start the scouting process. The Scout Ticket be used up in this process.
Scouting is possible when:
- 1.Two Crew NFTs are needed to scout. These Crews should be more than level 5 and should have the same rarity.
- 2.A Crew can be used to Scout up to 7 times.
- 3.The player must use a Scout Ticket that matches the Crew's class and rarity.
- 4.Users need (1) Scout Ticket in order to use the Scout function.
- Scout Ticket is an in-game item used for scouting.
- Rarity (common, uncommon, rare, epic, and legendary) = 5 types of scout tickets.
- The ticket will be dropped during the adventure game mode.
- You need a different scout ticket depending on the parent Crew class. For example, if you want to scout out of a common beast and a common android Crew, you need 1 common beast scout ticket and 1 common android scout ticket.
- NFTs gained through scouting will only have simple clothes and equipment at the beginning.
- Variables of the scout cost are the rarity of Crew and Crew's scout slot left.
- Then the cost of $AVAX is automatically generated. There is no standard fee.
- Rarity: Parents' rarity will affect the scouting result. There is a possibility to mint one upper rarity by a low chance.
- Class: Parents' class will affect the scouting result. There is a possibility to mint a different class from parents by a low chance.
You will have a chance to mint rare NFTs!
Rare NFT sample