Comment on page
Scouting is a feature commonly known in other games as mint or breed. Here at Cyberstella, we have a slightly different approach to this mechanic.
To scout, a player would need:
- (2x) Crews of the matching rarity and class
- (1x) A Scouting Ticket
- $STL for tx fees
If the scouting process has been successful, the player will then get a new Crew NFT, and that Crew's parameters will be generated based on the stats of the 'parent' Crews used to start the scouting process. The Scout Ticket be used up in this process.
Scouting is possible when:
- 1.Two Crew NFTs are needed to scout. These Crews should be more than level 5 and should have the same rarity.
- 2.A Crew can be used to Scout up to 7 times.
- 3.The player must use a Scout Ticket that matches the Crew's class and rarity.
- 4.Users need (1) Scout Ticket in order to use the Scout function.
- Scout Ticket is an in-game item used for scouting.
- The ticket will be dropped during the adventure game mode.
- NFTs gained through scouting will only have simple clothes and equipment at the beginning.
- The variables that affect the Scouting Cost are the rarity of the Crew and the Crew's remaining scout attempts.
- The transaction fee will be in $STL and $AVAX. The contract will automatically generate the transaction fees in $STL, based on the current exchange rate. There is no standard fee.
- Rarity: Parents' rarity will affect the scouting result. There is a possibility for minting to move by one tier at a low chance.
- Class: Parents' class will affect the scouting result. There is a possibility to mint a different class from parents by a low chance.
You will have a chance to mint rare NFTs!
Rare NFT sample