Comment on page
Be a Part of the Wiki!
Did you know? You can create and submit your own backstory and lore for your NFTs to be officially recognized and integrated into the Cyberstella universe.
- When writing lore for your Crew, consider including:
- Their backstory
- Their company/organization
- Their job
- Their goals
- Their enemies
- Small details about them
- The lore should be well-written, but not excessively long (e.g., not a 3000-word essay)
- Here is an example of good lore:
- Once a member of an elite military unit, Aislin grew tired of taking orders and decided to strike out on her own. With exceptional training and quick thinking, she easily made a name for herself as one of the most formidable mercenaries in Themis Station. She is known for her fearlessness and willingness to take on the most dangerous adventures, no matter the odds. That said, despite her tough exterior, Aislin has a deep sense of loyalty to those she calls friends, and will go to great lengths to protect them.
- Here is an example of bad lore:
- Aislin is a former soldier and is a mercenary from Themis Station. She is loyal to her friends.
- Do not submit Wiki content about official characters like Rex and Achelie, unless during special events.
- Do not submit Wiki content about NFTs owned by other users.
- Wiki content should follow the basic rules and setting of the Cyberstella world (e.g., no superpowers, no ruling monarch of the entire planet).